The PIQ-PHARMA LEK manufacturing site was built in 2013 from the “greenfield” stage in the Severny Industrial Park and meets international requirements for modern pharmaceutical production.
Most of the processes are fully automated.
The company has a modern quality management system.
PIQ-PHARMA LEK regularly undergoes quality audits by Russian and foreign audit agencies.
Manufacturing options include liquid non-sterile and solid dosage forms.
Advanced production technology
- Production complex is designed and built to comply GMP requirements.
- Best-in-class hardware:
• IMA (Italy)
• KILIAN (Germany)
• ROMACO (Italy)
- Modern warehouse complex.
- Highly qualified, trained staff.
- Pharmaceutical quality system.
Advantages of PIQ-PHARMA LEK production
Automated engineering complex, providing the following parameters in the technological and auxiliary areas:
- Required clean room class:
• excess pressure;
• air exchange;
• environmental conditions.
- Automated purified water preparation systems, compressed air, process steam.
- Computerized systems for monitoring and recording process parameters.
Advanced GMP Compliant Quality Control System
- Control at every stage of production.
- Records management.
- Quality control of raw materials and materials.
- Quality control of finished products.
- Personnel training system.
Warehouse complex "PIQ-PHARMA LEK"
- Controlled climatic parameters of storage of raw materials and finished products.
- Modern tracking system for raw materials and finished products.
- 1250 pallet places.